Hari Keluarga 2011

16th July 2011 - Hari Keluarga 2011.
Venue: SMK Subang Utama (secondary school).

I like to call it "Hari Keluarga" instead of calling it "Family Day" or "Carnival Day".
Calling it "Family Day" or "Carnival Day" sound very weird for me.

Pictures:


Canteen.


My class' haunted house.
The Chasing Stalker.


RM 3 per HEAD?
It is not fair!
IF a person has x (x>1) heads, he/she needs to pay RM 3x.
IF a person has no head, it is free.


Inside.


Glow in dark.


sale.


Table Talk. My shift was until 8am. I worked about 2 hours.


whose camera is this? Asila or Jason? Forgotten...


video games?
After I'm free from working:


Haunted House...


hall.



horse ride.


the BEST stall in the school.
Awesome Badges!
(I prefer things rather than food.)






Teck Shern's shooting Jen Ning.

Watch these 4 videos:


Muhammad Ali.


Chan Tian Hui. 
Sorry, my camera sucks at recording sounds at far range.



The best drink - COKE!!!
http://www.formspring.me/vincentchongkv/q/216580984945022376

Badges that I bought:


13 badges!
SMKSU Record? if not, Form 5 Record?


Website Badges.
Google, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and MySpace.
Quite nice...
I'm very exhausted after Hari Keluarga.
I walked about 50 rounds around the school. No kidding. Damn boring.
Oh, for the voting, I only voted for Tian Hui, Siaw Fern and Muhammad Ali. (3)
I didn't see the others performing.


All 90 photos have uploaded to Facebook in a new photo album.
Friends and Spies, check it out!

=D

Post's Rating:

Previous Next
Home

0 comments: