LOL Factory (Part 12)

LOL Factory (Part 12):


Shoe Cleaner!
(actually not, I use it as brain relaxer!)


I like it when you smile,
but I LOVE it when I"M THE REASON.
♥♥♥


cigarette-like pencils.
COOL!


Read this comic.
I'm actually having the almost the same situation as the comic above.
LOL!


Stick (+) Man = Stickman!


Traffic light.


For a fair selection, everybody has to take the same exam: please climb that tree.
It is NOT fair!
The monkey WILL definitely win.
The fish will be the worst among all.


the glass is 50% air and 50% water.
So, it is FULL.
LOL!


Read it and you will be pissed.


age....
(not really accurate.)


I don't need "Anger Management" Classes, You need "Shut the Fuck Up" Classes.
LOL!


Where is the "ANY" key?
WHERE?


Post's Rating:

Previous Next
Home

0 comments: